- Prof Tim Cole and the RCPCH Digital Growth Charts Project Board for their advice and guidance during the process of transforming paper growth charts into digital.
- DigitalOcean (ancillary cloud services)
- Discourse (forum platform for openhealthhub.org)
- FastAPI (used for the current version of the API server)
- Flask (used for the first draft of the API server)
- GitHub (code hosting, issues, actions, projects)
- Gravitee.io (open source API management platform)
- Heroku (used in early alpha stages for quick hosting)
- Material for MkDocs and MkDocs itself (documentation sites)
- Microsoft Azure (main cloud platform)
- openhealthhub.org (free forum hosting)
- Python and the Python Software Foundation (main language used for the RCPCH dGC project)
- Dr Mark Wardle for Deprivare (a UK deprivation-index server) and Hermes (a SNOMED terminology server) and advice on dockerising and deploying both of these.
- Dr Dan Leach for advice on MHRA Medical Device Registration.
- Dr Charles van Lennep for many contributions to React code and building the React Native client.
- Anchit Chandran for proofreading, corrections and contributions to the documentation.
- 'William' Nai-Wei Wang for proofreading, corrections and contributions to the documentation.
Have we missed someone? Let us know by editing this page in your own fork and making a PR