- Prof Tim Cole and the RCPCH Digital Growth Charts Project Board for their invaluable specialist advice and guidance during the process of transforming paper growth charts into digital.
- Dr Mark Wardle for Deprivare) (a UK deprivation-index server) and Hermes (a SNOMED terminology server) and advice on Dockerising and deploying both of these.
- Dr Dan Leach for advice on MHRA Medical Device Registration.
- Dr Charles van Lennep for many contributions to React code and building the React Native client.
- Dr Anchit Chandran for proofreading, corrections, and contributions to the documentation.
- 'William' Nai-Wei Wang for proofreading, corrections, and contributions to the documentation.
- DigitalOcean (ancillary cloud services)
- Discourse (forum platform for openhealthhub.org)
- FastAPI (used for the current version of the API server)
- Flask (used for the first draft of the API server)
- GitHub (code hosting, issues, actions, projects)
- Gravitee.io (open source API management platform)
- Heroku (used in early alpha stages for quick hosting)
- Material for MkDocs and MkDocs itself (documentation sites)
- Microsoft Azure (main cloud platform)
- openhealthhub.org (free forum hosting)
- Python and the Python Software Foundation (main language used for the RCPCH dGC project)
Have we missed someone? Let us know by editing this page in your own fork and making a PR!